Community Living And Support Services
As a Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS) provider, AssuranceJ Homecare Services, Inc. provides home and community-based services to individuals with an intellectual disorder or related condition as a cost effective alternative to placement in an intermediate care facility for persons with mental retardation or a related condition (ICF-MR/RC). A related condition is a disability, other than an intellectual disability, that originated before age 22 and that affects a person’s ability to function in daily life.
Some of the services provided include:
- Habilitation (Attendant care)
- Minor Home Modifications/Adaptive Aids
- Physical/Occupational/Speech & Language Pathology
- Specialized Therapies (Massage, Behavioral, Recreational, Therapeutic Horseback Riding, Music & Aquatic)
- Respite Care (In home & out of home)
- Dietary Services
For additional information about our Community Living And Support Services, don’t hesitate to contact us at 713-988-2618 / 713-988-3618 or Set An Appointment now.